my favorite selfie and why


Hello ladies and gentlemen. How are you today? My name is dya yunivia now iam 22 years old. i wanna show you one of my favourite selfie and why I love that.
I think everyone love take a selfie no exception, woman or man, kids and adults, from wake up till go to sleep. And take a selfie in every where, room, at office school, college, mall, even at toilet lol.
  
pardon my selfie, this is one of my favorite selfie. Same with the other woman I love selfie too. May be every day I will always take a selfie at least all of my selfie  isnot I share in my social media just for my own. Only a few. What I feel itst good photo to share.
Why I love this pic because I love my look in this pic. Sorry if iam very narcissist. And I just miss my black hair and my old job. This pic I take when I m work in my old pace. And than I love this pic because my face look more slim and brighting. And my hair look so shinny.
I share this pic in my social media like instagram, path and I choose to my display picture my blackberry messenger.
Ok thanks for attention. And see you in next article.


Komentar