my recomendation to whos want visit my town

Hallo guys
I live in pontianak city, if you wanna visit in my town I will help you tou gift information and recommendation to do in this town.
Many activity and place you can visit in this town for example are playing the boat in the Kapuas river. because the Kapuas river  is famous as the longest river in Indonesia.
especially at takbiran night, because of the tradition of citizens pontianak carbide cannon festival is held along the banks of the Kapuas.

 
Its is better if you came when lunar new year due to be held fireworks festival and  a dragon and lion dance festival. even going to open the hongkong market, there selling various kinds of food and beverages. Along the road we can see the beautiful lights lanterns.  Bacause  the Chinese people, including the three largest tribes in Pontianak. The festival usually take place at gajah mada street.

pontianak also famous roadside coffee shop, where we can relax while drinking coffee and eating fried bananas.
in every way would be found the traditional coffe shop. It has even become a habit pontianak citizens to come to the coffee shop with a variety of activities such as talk together or meeting. even just to sit though.

That is top recommendation from  me and you just cant find this activity just in pontianak city so you must come in my town. Thankyou J
 
 
 
 
 

 

Komentar