CANT FEEL BORED TO SING THE SONG

May be singing is not my hobby and I am rarely going to karouke maybe sometimes if my friend invited me. But I love to singing at the bathroom or when I am doing something. I will always sing about the song and never forget about the song. The song is “thingkin out loud” from ed shereen.


It is a beautiful song that celebrates love.
While most songs about love focus on searching for love or yearning for a lost love or about a heart broken in love, here is a song which seems like a fairly realistic fairy tale.
When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
Honey, I will be loving you till we're 70
And baby, my heart can still fall as hard at 23, oh
I'm thinking about
How people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe with just a touch of a hand
Me, I fall in love with you every single day
I just want to tell you I am
So baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Baby, we found love right where we are
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you'd still love me the same
Can never grow old, it's evergreen
And baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
Oh I'm thinking about
How people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
And I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'd understand


Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Here is a sort of love that is not skin deep. The words give a clear picture of the lovers growing old. He accepts the inevitability of fragility and emaciation that comes with age. And losing his 'charms' as he ages, he wonders if she will remember him and love him just the same as she does now.

He is thinking out loud - day dreaming and fantacizing about the time he had spent/would like to spend with the girl he loves. I always imagine the guy and the girl cuddled together, and the guy looks at the girl and smiles silently as the last line of the chorus plays in the background. There is a sense of uncertain future juxtaposed with the real/ideal present.
When my hair's all grey and my memory fades
The questions he posted in the first verse are answered here. He feels sure of her love even when he is old and grey. Fulfilled love makes one an optimist, I guess.

'Cause baby your soul
He is still thinking out loud, letting his thoughts run stray with the possibilities their future holds. He is sure that age would not change his love for her. Possibly, he is incredulous over how something as intense as his love worked out for him in some strange yet, seemingly planned manner. And consciously or otherwise, he also accepts that he's prone to mistakes, the old and the new ones. But it is a part of life as nobody is perfect; he knows he isn't and probably doesn't expect her to be perfect either (but is inclined to believe that she is).
People search for love in all directions, in all places, in all faces, but ed and her lover found it right where they were, wherever that might be. And he hopes to never lose it.

I interpret it in another way. For me, the song resonates with a kind of love that is true but distant and hence, unbearably out of reach. You love someone and they love you back but you can only love each other from a kind of unbridgable distance that you can look past but cannot cross. So, I find a slight melancholic strain as well, in the song. He loves her, he will always love her, but he can only think out loud about the ways he could've expressed and shared his love with her.

Komentar