my favorit place to go traveled

Hello guys long time no writing something in my blog because we just completed my middle examination.
In this time i will story about my favorite place i ever traveled. 
Actually im not travel junkie. Everyone love traveling but just one reason make traveling not be my hobby and the reason is i dont have any budget to go every place. Because the price to buy the ticket with airplane is so expensive. So i just doing sometimes to traveling,  i must save money first 😂😢
Oke back to the topic some place i ever go outside the west borneo are Yogyakarta, jakarta and bandung. And most favorite city are bandung. Yogyakarta also loveable place. A little story i first i go to bandung in 2011 with my friend. I just love the atmosphere is cold different with pontianak. There so many people sell the food and price start from cheap till expensive. At the times i just have 3 days there so i just go in the center city of bandung. I just go to the mall and some cafe in dago street. In the second time i go to bandung in 2013 in this time i have the opportunity to go at lembang. In lembang its very like a village yess i just love and very in love out of the street is curvaceous lol.  I just want to repad again to go there. and i hope to arround the world,
this picture is when i am an rain forest cikole, lembang west java. this is spot location shooting for "petualangan sherina" moovie.


this picture in strawberry garden in lembang street


this picture in villa in the village in lembang




Komentar