It’s your last meal on earth – what do you choose?

It’s your last meal on earth – what do you choose?
I love eat, and I can’t stop to eat something in my every single day.
My favorite food are I thing all kinds of food, western food, Asian food and of course local and Indonesian food.
Start from western I love pasta, pizza, steak with her mozzarella cheese.
Asian foods like ramen, tomyam, Korean food, and many more
Indonesian food like satay, friedrice, “pacri nanas”, “nasi padang” oh my god its make me starving now.
But if my last meal on earth, heeemmmmm this is a hard chance to me to chose once can I choose 5 or 10 or more????/
May be I will choose mie instant with Cayenne pepper  or chilli plus half boiled egg
This simple food is always  make me thinking about him in my rainy day or in my late night, and I will always miss this food.  Just a few days I did not eat mie instant I called “indomie” I want to cook in my kitchen.
 
And I thing other people have same opinion with me.
I say thanks for people who creates noodles
and I have not found a way for  keep on like to eat  with no weight increase.
Oke see you and keep eat something for make your day so tasty J
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                       


Komentar