two things i love to bring

Hello ladies and gentleman. I in this situation I will tell about Two things i never forget to bringWhen I go i will always bring  the bag and I will always take a lot of stuff in my bagLike handphone, wallet a box of my girl stuff, parfume, tissues etc but I have 2 thinks is important to me apart of handphone and wallet.It is jedai and lipstick


jedai


First I want explain what is jedai, Indonesian said jedai is “jepit badai” or hairpin. I always use jedai because I really love this stuff, benefit of jedai are make my hair become wavy hair. So I don’t need to blow or go to salon to styling my hair. So I m pinning my hair first before I go, and keep pinning until I arrived the destination  and than I remove this jedai from my hair, than my hair look better. I keep save the jedai, an I can use again when my wafy hair are loss










lipstick 
I think lipstick are important for every girl in the world, I always bring lipstick because my habit is using lipstick everywhere I go, make me more confidence. So if I have lunch or dinner in some place of course the lipstick colour will be erased, so I need to touch up again. Because I am not confidence when my lips not using lipstickbecause I look like shabby.but first handphone and wallet more important, it is common for me to tell, of course we have same reason.Thank you for read. And sorry for my bad English ;)


Komentar